[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Intense experience with Ouija board : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Intense experience with Ouija board

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Intense experience with Ouija board

Postby infinite1 » 06 Jul 2010, 12:27

This happened many years ago when my friends and I were still in high school and I will never forget it. One of my friends (I'll call him Ed) had just moved out of a house his parents were renting and it sat empty for several months. He knew a trick where he was able to still get into the house by lifting the rear sliding glass door out of the track and a bunch of us would hang out there from time to time without anyone knowing. One day 4 of us, Ed, Sam, Jim and myself decided to cut class and go hangout at the house. One of them brought an Ouija board and I was all determined to see if the thing really worked or not. I had tried them a few times in the past without very impressive results. We set up the board in the den where we usually hung out. It was a dark paneled room with a brick fireplace on one wall and a door that led down to the basement which was open at least 3/4 of the way. The Ouija board was the standard type made by Parker Brothers which you were able to find at any Toys R Us at the time and probably still can. I sat on one side and Sam on the other while Jim and Ed just hung out in the background nearby. Jim and Ed both thought what we were doing was silly. I was all serious hoping to find out if it was for real and Sam was acting a bit aloof. Sam started asking some questions that I don't remember specifically but the board spelled out a date or a year in response. Sam claimed it was Billy the Kid's birthday or something like that and I assumed he was just being a silly jack*ss and purposely moving the marker. Then I got serious and said "if anyone is here show us a sign". We took turns saying this over and over several times and nothing happened - the marker stayed still on the board. We kept saying it "If anyone is here, show us a sign." Ed and Jim were like "this is ridiculous." Then maybe the 9th or 10th time we said it, all of a sudden, the basement door that had been open the entire time slammed shut! No one was near it and no windows were open in the house. There was no air movement. It just slammed shut all by itself. We all froze and Ed walked over to the door and opened it. As soon as he let go of the door, it slammed shut again! At this point everyone was freaking out except for me (somehow I found this really interesting) and they started running out of the house - me running after them. Later, I asked Ed in all the years that he had lived at the house, did he often leave that door open and if so, did he ever see it close by itself like that. He said yes, it was often left open just like that but no he had never ever seen it close by itself!
infinite1

Re: Intense experience with Ouija board

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jul 2010, 19:10

Ouija boards are one of those strange things in life. I've seen some really spot on sessions done with Quija boards.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 06 Jul 2010, 23:30

The cynically oriented will tell you that OUIJA and its kindred systems are all based on ideomotor actions and to some degree they are very much on mark. However, there are circumstances in which "the board" seems to bring through information and manifestations ideomotor can't explain, nor can other "reasonable" bits of conjecture. For an example, the slamming door was due to some sort of obscure wind current no one noticed... it's how "THEY" appease their own disbelief and attempt to raise themselves above the level of the "believer" when it comes to intellect and pragmatism.

Though it does sustain a more skeptical view, this site may prove of interest to any and all curious about the Board and it's modern history.
Craig Browning

Postby ninetales » 06 Mar 2012, 12:03

When I was 10 I had a Ouija board. My friends came over and we played with it. I was very patient with evil. So I brought 10 candles into the room and lit them. We asked numerous questions and it came out with a simple one word reply. I finally asked the big question. Are you an evil spirit? It gave an unusual answer, "Who wants to know?" I announced my name and it flew across the board. "Depends on who is asking." It quickly spelled out. I was not easily scared of supernatural. I started getting scared when it started asking questions. Then it asked what year it was. I said 2008 and the candles went out. My friend, Tori, started screaming downstairs. I ran down and the knife was in her hands. It was trying to cut her. A friend grabbed the Ouija board, she yelled at it to stop and the knife dropped. The Ouija board said "3000 years..." We destroyed the board and all the havoc stopped. When you have evil start up when you get a Ouija board, Get rid of it!
ninetales

Postby Craig Browning » 06 Mar 2012, 21:19

Craig Browning

Postby SydneyPSIder » 27 Oct 2012, 20:35

SydneyPSIder

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences