[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
What were the Las Perlas? : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

What were the Las Perlas?

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

What were the Las Perlas?

Postby JordanNitro » 27 Jun 2011, 07:29

I watched all of Chris Everard's documentaries and they pull me in, despite how much incorrect and misleading info is in them. His last doc, Secret Space volume 2, had real life UFO footage that for some very odd reason escaped worldwide attention back in 2004. The footage begins in this doc at this link at 21:43. I barely know squat about ufology, but to a similar occurance of this I heard of an explanation that such white UFO like these in the sky are just electrical discharges from a nearby volcano. I will not make any assumptions right now until I do more research and just wait to see what the future has for an answer. But I want to know this whole forum's thought on such.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... on_2_OF_4/
JordanNitro

Re: What were the Las Perlas?

Postby Craig Browning » 27 Jun 2011, 22:03

Exsqueeze me. . . would you mind letting us know who you are before you plant this sort of seed?
Craig Browning

Postby JordanNitro » 29 Jun 2011, 03:46

What is the issue? I posted this subject right in the correct forum. I am not a spammer.
JordanNitro

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Jun 2011, 07:37

NinjaPuppy

Postby JordanNitro » 29 Jun 2011, 08:50

Ok, that's what I thought that second reply was about. Yes, I hate forum spammers. One asexual board I frequented was too inactive and fell victim to spam. :evil:
JordanNitro

Postby Arouet » 29 Jun 2011, 09:00

Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 30 Jun 2011, 00:57

Pardon my shortness but as has been explained, there's been far too many "non-posts"

I've not been around the UFO scene in decades but I've not heard of anything such as you mention here, but when it comes to UFOs it blows my mind as to how easy people fool themselves when just a subtle hint of logic (a.k.a. Common Sense) would allow them to actually "see" things rather than assume. Then too, I get a bit suspicious when it comes to some of the more outrageous theories put forth by some of the more "cynical" types.
Craig Browning

Postby JordanNitro » 30 Jun 2011, 06:02

Hmm, I should have said forum instead of board. Board is just North American short slang for forum or message board. I used to participate in a forum for asexual people but hardly any activity and then the spam bots too over. The forum admin told me it was so bad he had to delete 50 pages of spam a day.
JordanNitro

Postby Arouet » 30 Jun 2011, 08:12

Arouet

Postby really? » 02 Jul 2011, 05:28

really?

Postby really? » 02 Jul 2011, 05:34

really?

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's