[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strange EMF Reading & Possible Medium Developing? : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Strange EMF Reading & Possible Medium Developing?

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Strange EMF Reading & Possible Medium Developing?

Postby Sadira » 15 Sep 2012, 05:10

I've always been overly paranoid my whole life. Each day I get chills running down my spine at random times of the day. Whenever I feel closer to God, I always feel very fearful and paranoid as well. For example, one morning I went to church and felt really close to Jesus, and then when I got home and stepped into my bathroom, I got so scared and felt the need to get out of there quickly.

The other day, my friend John visited and brought his EMF sensor with him. I asked him to check my bathroom and the highest reading that it got was a 4.0. I starting telling him about the feelings I get, and he wanted to check right above my head. At first, it was steadily increasing and got up to a 12.0. I got really excited because I thought it was a guardian angel or something, so throughout the day I asked him to check me. It reached 30. 0 at one point and then it went all the way up to 60! (Please note, he checked all of the areas around my room before checking me and nothing gave off any EMFs. Also, when I was in my chair he held the sensor above my head and it would increase, then I moved away from it and then it went back down to a 0.1-0.0)

My friend said that his appliances don't even reach that high.

A few days later he came over again with his sensor and I decided to try something. At this point, I was starting to notice a sixth sense. I believe I can control how much EMF I can put out. We tested this and I was right! Every time I tried to increase the EMF, it would increase.

He suggested that I am a medium.

Yesterday, when John and I were coming back from an open mic night, it was storming and there was a lot of lightening. He dropped me off at my house, then when driving home, he felt like someone was in my seat. He said he felt a woman there, and at times it felt like a man. I have no idea how he can sense the difference between male and female, but then again I was never into the paranormal, this is his thing. Anyway, it felt like the spirit was trying to touch him but they could not. He said it was because of an herb he had on him.

I was wondering if I may have brought this spirit there.

I want to know what other more experienced people think about this. John thinks my power is developing. What do you think?
Sadira

Re: Strange EMF Reading & Possible Medium Developing?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Sep 2012, 09:29

NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 15 Sep 2012, 23:07

Ok, EMF indications in a Bathroom or Spamalamadingdong will naturally spike due to the amount of electrical appliances and added wiring in such areas and too, plumbing in that water flow and affect readings. Sensitive people will pick up on this same energy flux and misinterpret it as being "proof" that a ghosty is about when in truth, that's usually not the case; just the mind jumping to conclusions and with those that are heavy in their religious beliefs, assuming "the worse" is not that unusual.

Yes, being heavily motivated by way of our spiritual (not religious) connections will make us naturally more sensitive to the etheric world around us. But what is really happening is that these connections are helping us unlock previously suppressed aspects of awareness, something that the religious sort will never come to know . . . one can be very religious and never understand the essence of their faith while people who never step into a church, temple or other place of worship can be exceptionally aware of things because of their spiritual sense of pragmatism. I know this may sound confusing at present but you're just starting down a long road to self-discovery and as such, you owe it to yourself to look at each issue from all sides, not just the side you want to believe in. To be fair and honest you have to understand this sort of phenomenon from the more skeptical side of things as well as the spiritual; it will prevent you from looking like the typical babbling New Age fool.

Yes, some people can and do attract the disembodied but that does not mean they are a "Medium" or even meant to work as a channel of some kind. Just as a porch light attracts insects at night so will a person's spiritual ties draw the lost and disoriented and at times, stronger more angry energies. Don't fear the latter, that's where they get their strength; your fear empowers them so learn how to keep centered and grounded when such things manifest. This is where that skeptical understanding comes into play as well, in that you need to look at such influences on a critical plane so as to keep your own imagination and religious ideologies from making this kind of phenomena more than it is.

Some people that serve in the capacity of being a "soul magnet" for lack of a better expression, exist for the sake of bringing the wondering entities to either an accomplished medium/sensitive so they can be taken to the light OR (and this is pertinent to you), so you can perform those rites that will help them find their way i.e. prayers, lighting the candles for these entities so they can be healed and able to let go of the carnal plane they now cling to. This is a very ancient and nearly forgotten (swept under the rug) practice found in certain older Convent work by nuns that were touched by spirits such as you describe.

Don't Waste Your Time playing with the EMF meter and your ability to raise & lower its readings and don't get caught up in the fantasy of becoming a famous or popular psychic of some kind. While I would encourage you to learn more about mediumship (from all sides) and spiritual work that lays outside church approved doctrine, I must encourage that you take it all with a large pinch of salt, balancing it with the analytical.

I've worked as a Psychic & Psychic Entertainer since the mid-1970s much of my work in the 80's being with noted personalities of the day like Louise Hay and Marianne Williamson, so I know just a little bit about this sort of thing and matters of the esoteric. I say this solely for the fact that you need to hear things from qualified individuals; people that have been on the path for many years and seen both, its truth as well as its lies. I hope that you will choose to walk that same path vs. embracing the phenomenal without having balance. ;)
Craig Browning

Postby Sadira » 24 Oct 2012, 00:51

Thanks for the reply. The only thing I'm getting "caught up in" is figuring out what is causing a high emf on my person.
Sadira

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Oct 2012, 02:14

NinjaPuppy

Postby Sadira » 24 Oct 2012, 03:13

:) Wow that's really interesting! Glad to hear from someone else with the same experience!
Sadira

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Oct 2012, 03:38

NinjaPuppy

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy