[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Life after death : Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Life after death

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Re: Life after death

Postby CHUCKFTA » 11 Nov 2009, 10:49

Sometimes the proof is in plain sight (sound) and many will not notice it!!! It takes a lot of patience to poursuivre .
Really,do people put much effort into analyzing them? Ah! people don't really sound like that after they die,they don't talk that way. They sound different from when they were alive. As far as proof to the sitters of the voice communicators that were coming through, that was reached long before they ever started these sessions of recording the voices. So that was established no further proof was needed as far as they were concerned. They were more interested in getting communicators to come through which did not always happen. What they had to say,people from different levels of spiritual advancement. I could go on and on but I will not, the answers are in the recordings.
Just that people muddle over the evidence that is available or not interested in researching since that would take more time to evaluate it than to denied its existence.
I wonder how many have read “Voices in the Dark” by Leslie Flint my life as a medium? Do they spend the amount of time listening to Leslie Flint Direct Voice Recordings, not just a few minutes but completely through each one,from most replies it shows, they haven't.
The time it would take to listen to ,lets say 20,50, 120,200 of them. Takes months, an then to be able to make an educated assessment of these recordings. That would be making some effort in researching this subject,Life After Death. I have spent 4 years and I'm still intrigued by them.
I have made transcripts of 2 of the recordings,Father Bernard,Brother Boniface -what is God-,using a audio editing program, CoolEdit Pro 2 with this I'm able to clean up the recordings and loop sections of the recording at a time ,for transcripts.
Direct Voice mediumship is one of the rarest of the mediumship other than materialization. The communicator Lucillus talking to the sitters said ( that you shall be given more of truth, that you shall become more and more conscious of the realities of life and that you shall be enable in some measure to bring enlightenment to others, in the instrument (leslie Flint) that we use ,shall play his part, in the fulfillment of the work for which he was chosen, for which he was sent in earthly body, to do.)
CHUCKFTA

Postby Eteponge » 11 Nov 2009, 20:08

"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Nov 2009, 21:43

NinjaPuppy

Postby Lonecat » 12 Nov 2009, 02:06

Well, this very afternoon I was able to download the Leslie Flint book VOICES IN THE DARK. I have read a few lines of it and am looking foward to reading the whole work as soon as possible. With regard to people's being skeptical about the authenticity of the recordings because the voices "all sound the same", I would point out again as has been pointed out by more than one communicator from the other side, that the voice-box they they use and which was invented by scientists "over there" is an artificial device which, with some difficulty, depending on conditions and mediums and sitters, translates thought into vibrations of sound which can be heard and recorded on Earthside. This must distort the voice. Just consider our public address systems at airports and railway stations. If you want to make an experiment, get somebody to record your voice as you speak through an ordinary tin megaphone or an electronic loud hailer and you will soon see, or rather hear, the distortion. It is difficult to identify people speaking over a loud hailer. Another experiment you might all try in order to appreciate the difficulties that most communicators on the other side experience, is to think entirely in words and sentences without allowing any other thought processes to interfere, for just five minutes. Go to a quiet place and pretend you are on the other side, trying to put over a message and you must deliberately think the words you want people to understand clearly. Many of the communicators can keep it up for 28 minutes or even forty, but only because they have the help of their friends who are there with them, providing thought energy and even thenthey find it difficult. I find it curious and interesting that "over there" they are not living in a state of perfection. They have their problems to solve as well, for they are merely on a level that is more advanced than ours and still have a lot of evolving before them, as we shall, too, when we join them. ;)
Lonecat

Postby CHUCKFTA » 04 Dec 2009, 11:24

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to give some links to a site that has quite a few
post of discussions on Leslie Flint that some of you may fine interesting plus the site has many topics of interest.

General chat:
http://spiritualismlink.forumotion.com/ ... t-t619.htm

Trance,Transfiguration and Direct voice
http://spiritualismlink.forumotion.com/ ... voice-f22/
CHUCKFTA

Postby CHUCKFTA » 10 Dec 2009, 21:29

I was thinking,should my (Life after Death ) post be moved to Survival Science/Afterlife Research/Ghosts and Spirits so more people can see it? Just a thought

chuck
CHUCKFTA

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Dec 2009, 21:35

NinjaPuppy

Postby CHUCKFTA » 11 Dec 2009, 00:52

Thank you
CHUCKFTA

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2009, 01:00

You are quite welcome.
NinjaPuppy

Postby CHUCKFTA » 21 Apr 2010, 10:49

Lucillius (20) The evolution of the human being in spirit in understanding the limitless essence of being being given a key to our own freedom. Date:26.11.62
This is a transcript I made of the recording>

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B- ... OGQw&hl=en

This is the recording

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-sw49 ... 0ZgP&hl=en
Last edited by CHUCKFTA on 24 Dec 2010, 08:10, edited 1 time in total.
CHUCKFTA

Postby CHUCKFTA » 24 Dec 2010, 08:04

Matthew, lived 2000 yrs ago, knew Jesus.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-sw49 ... y=CL7C-YEO
CHUCKFTA

Postby ProfWag » 24 Dec 2010, 21:29

I hope this isn't off topic, but I have a question for people who are confident in life after death. Are you less afraid to die than the rest of us? I mean, do people who believe in the afterlife still go to the Doctor and are they more inclined to be risk takers in life (sky divers, rock climbers, etc.). I would think (no researched data to support this thought) that people who are so confident in the afterlife wouldn't care about living.
ProfWag

Postby CHUCKFTA » 24 Dec 2010, 23:19

As far as risk taking,you could say that’s a (cheating of death moment) that brings to some, an adrenaline surge. How about those who are about to comment suicide , is there a fear of death there ? Would people engaged in religion be fearful of death ,I think so, the ideal of judgment and hell sure has the attention of a lot, with the false reality of redemption.
I have no fear of death,to say the least when that time comes I will look at my physical life and feel that have I done enough to help others to alleviate this burden on mankind. Life is to be experienced andit has its obligations.
CHUCKFTA

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Dec 2010, 23:34

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 25 Dec 2010, 10:56

ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits