[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I'm a skeptic of any afterlife : Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits - Page 5 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I'm a skeptic of any afterlife

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Re: I'm a skeptic of any afterlife

Postby Craig Browning » 11 Aug 2012, 23:35

Craig Browning

Postby Jayhawker30 » 26 Aug 2012, 15:47

Jayhawker30

Postby Grichard » 23 Sep 2012, 17:01

I would like some evidence or proof of an afterlife. Even though I'm a skeptic I'm open to the possibility of an afterlife.

This might be of help:

It's a documentary about Near death experiences. Lasts about an hour if you have time to spare.

The most astonishing and convincing part is the Pam Reynolds case.

Interesting thread by the way. I've learned a lot from reading this.
Grichard

Postby SydneyPSIder » 23 Sep 2012, 19:24

SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Sep 2012, 03:06

Welcome Grichard.
NinjaPuppy

Postby mac877 » 03 Mar 2013, 23:47

my wife my son and i saw my son who died aug 23 2011 smile when my living son made a joke at the funeral home when we were viewing his brothers body after coming back from the medical examiners before he was cremated we all saw it at the same time and whatever you think or try to explain it away it happened and im no longer asceptic of an afterlife that was my proof because we all saw it and just as my wife was thinking it i said it out loud it said to us hes alright in a better place it was truly a gift from him or god or whatever i recomend a book my friend gave me called life after life it is accounts of people from a doctor who was studying near death stuff from people all over the world
mac877

Postby SydneyPSIder » 06 Mar 2013, 10:20

All very possible mac.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Paradox » 07 Jul 2013, 03:21

Truth is stranger than fiction.
Paradox

Postby pwil » 22 Dec 2013, 00:44

I'm not really sure which way to go on this subject. I really want to believe there is an afterlife. I take some people's accounts with their experiences at hand, but I need to experience it myself. My own mother says she has spoken to spirits. I just don't know how to take that. I don't think she is crazy or making it up, but don't understand how this is possible. She has told me that this had gone on in my childhood house while I was living there. Not once have I ever had an inkling that there were spirits among me. Not saying that this wasn't possible, but if it were, how can some people sense them while others can't while in the same room?
pwil

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Dec 2013, 01:55

NinjaPuppy

Postby pwil » 22 Dec 2013, 02:17

I too find the subject on ghosts and spirits very fascinating. You hear so many accounts on other people's ghost encounters that I try to find one of my own. I have even walked through a cemetery late at night with my 2 dogs hoping they would pick up on something but found nothing to my avail.
pwil

Postby pwil » 22 Dec 2013, 02:31

One thing that really boggles my mind about there maybe being an afterlife is why must you live and die in one dimension to move onto another? Why not have an eternal life from the start or do we all have something to prove first before moving on? And if so, not everybody gets a chance to prove themselves when they die at a very early age. What would happen to them? I know no one has these answers but I am interested in other people's take on this.
pwil

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Dec 2013, 03:59

NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Dec 2013, 07:54

SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Dec 2013, 22:25

Wow Syd, what a great post!
I'll attempt to add my two cents at some point today but for some reason, the quote html does not want to behave (as usual) and it's going to screw up who said what unless I do it via cut and paste.
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits