View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Interview with Dr. Brian Weiss about Past/Future Lives - C2C

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Interview with Dr. Brian Weiss about Past/Future Lives - C2C

Postby Scepcop » 12 Aug 2010, 19:01

Check out this new interview with Dr. Brian Weiss, author of "Many Lives, Many Masters" on Coast to Coast, that was recommended to me.

http://grantlawrence.blogspot.com/2009/ ... video.html

" I've only been visiting scepcop for a short time but it has been fascinating and thought that I might share with you a fascinating radio interview on Coast to Coast with Dr Brian Weiss, the expert on past lives and reincarnation.

A broad and fascinating interview which covers many topics including the definition of a skeptic. He also talks about his conversations with Carl Sagan and how he convinced him to consider the evidence for past lives.

Lots to listen to and lots to learn. I'd like you to share it with those open minded individuals receptive to it.

The google video (audio only) can be found here http://grantlawrence.blogspot.com/2009/ ... video.html

Peace
Michael"
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Interview with Dr. Brian Weiss about Past/Future Lives -

Postby Scepcop » 24 Aug 2010, 03:34

If you listen to the interview, Weiss says that Carl Sagan became much more open to the paranormal before he passed away, esp when Weiss presented the evidence of past lives to him.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Interview with Dr. Brian Weiss about Past/Future Lives -

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 17 Oct 2010, 08:10

Scecop (Winston?) Interesting stuff you post. Personally I assimilate text much more easily and quickly than vid, so I have missed much of it.
Judging from your trueblue postings, I was gathering you are interested in the struggles people have, and the balances people strike, between their own evidential rules and their own atypical experiences.
This one was more referential to shared experiences. I enjoyed these anecdotes from a field worker more concerned with phenomena than theory. Hope I have the patience to listen. Peace
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits