[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
SKEPTIC or PSEUDO-SKEPTIC? : PseudoSkeptic Fallacies - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

SKEPTIC or PSEUDO-SKEPTIC?

Discuss PseudoSkeptics and their Fallacies. Share strategies for debating them.

Re: SKEPTIC or PSEUDO-SKEPTIC?

Postby derrida » 09 Jan 2011, 05:27

i hope G gets the numbers even thought you discarded one number already,

please dont give him any more numbers-
:lol:
derrida

Postby derrida » 09 Jan 2011, 05:29

i just have one question for G

Arouet has 2 random numbers

NP has 2 ¨special¨ numbers

when you give the numbers.. will there be like for both?
or will you reveal them for each individual
derrida

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Jan 2011, 05:34

As it stands now, I gave MY numbers to Arouet and ProfWag via PM. It's MY numbers that are to be guessed as everyone knows, according to Arouet, that skeptics cheat :D
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Jan 2011, 05:36

Arouet is back on line here. Now the excitement builds.
Arouet has PM'd me with his numbers.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 09 Jan 2011, 05:39

Sorry, I had a very important nap to attend to. PM sent with my two numbers.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Jan 2011, 05:41

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Jan 2011, 05:47

Now what do we do? Should I stay here and wait for G.Adam to return?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 09 Jan 2011, 05:50

Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Jan 2011, 05:53

Then I shall take my numbers and go eat my dinner.
NinjaPuppy

Postby G. ADAM » 09 Jan 2011, 10:59

that's not my claim, that was trying to pin down what Australia Skeptics accept as a claim.

It helps to understand a claim if you READ IT!

None of you got to STEP 1!

QUESTION & ANSWER PHASE

STEP 1
The Tester writes down 10 yes or no questions that he has a genuine interest in finding out the answer to, not just an interest in whether I can give the answer for test purposes. The questions should cover different topics and use various formats, not all of the same type like whether something will happen in the future on all 10 questions.

48 hours later and none of you have thought of a yes/no question yet...
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 09 Jan 2011, 11:05

Oh, that's too bad. Well, I'm not interested in participating in your question and answer one. Too uncertain, for reasons people have given. Especially if we don't know the answer. It would be based on interpretations that we could argue about forever. That's not a good way of showing psi. I don't know how you don't rule out just normal interpretation yourself.
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 09 Jan 2011, 11:14

Ninja, I'm afraid your two numbers are going to go to waste. Hopefully you have other uses for them. I'm going to save mine for the next time I play the lottery - I don't do it often, but at least they'll be used.

I hate to waste.
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 09 Jan 2011, 11:20

Fine, but the test is 100% objective, directly equivalent to a Zenner Card test.

In fact, all you have to do is use Question Cards instead of stars and wavy lines and I can read your card.

But if you won't test out the subjective answers first because of your 'skeptical beliefs' that go against science and observation, then you hardly have the right aptitude to do a formal objective test.

You refuse to get the channels working at all before a formal test! Like every skeptic out there!

Unbelievable in the very essence of the term.

LIke not testing a rocket engine on the ground, NAH ITS GOTTA GO TO THE MOON OR IT DIDNT WORK
G. ADAM

Postby really? » 09 Jan 2011, 11:49

Am I too late to play ? I guess 42 and Undecillion.
really?

Postby G. ADAM » 09 Jan 2011, 12:16

you like guessing numbers you are thinking of? but not guessing questions you are thinking of?

put some MEANING into your mind, THEN I'll read it!
G. ADAM

PreviousNext

Return to PseudoSkeptic Fallacies