[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Pat Flynn - Is he a scam? Does he make what he claims? : Scam Alerts and Warnings - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Pat Flynn - Is he a scam? Does he make what he claims?

Expose scams and scammers here. Caution: Use with good reason. See rules inside.
Forum rules
Caution: Use this area with good reason. If you are naming people or companies, make sure that they truly cheated or wronged you or others and have no defense. No gray areas. Moderators reserve the right to remove posts that do not comply with the above. Note that the accused are allowed to post their side of the story here, and if they can demonstrate that they are innocent or that a gray area exists, moderators may remove their name from threads at their discretion.

Re: Pat Flynn - Does he really make $30k a month? I'm skepti

Postby ProfWag » 18 Dec 2011, 11:38

ProfWag

2 quotes about the insanity of working

Postby Scepcop » 18 Dec 2011, 18:00

For those of you trying to be your own boss, here are some great inspirational quotes I found that justifies your venture as being sane and rational.

"What's the point of working to make a living, if most of your living consists of working?" - Pat Flynn, Internet Marketing Guru

"When you work for someone, you trade time for dollars. But if you invest your time into creating a business, you produce a cash flow operation that works for YOU!" - Pat Flynn, Internet Marketing Guru

So true when you think about it, isn't it? And it makes so much sense too. Why live as a slave, instead of trying to find a way out of it so you can be free?

Feel free to forward these quotes to everyone you know.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 18 Dec 2011, 18:01

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 18 Dec 2011, 18:56

Here is a post I wrote on the David Icke forum about why making money online is simple in concept, but not in practice:

"It's only simple in concept. But in practice, it's another matter. You have to offer something that people are willing to pay for, such as a product or a service. Or you have to have very good content on your website that draws traffic so you can put ads on it and make money, and affiliate commissions too.

This site is a good example of a site with great content that draws a ton of traffic and makes good ad revenue. It also offers David Icke's books, which his fans are willing to pay for, and makes money from that too. So it offers content and products.

Not everyone can just start a site and do that. It's not that easy in practice. Sure someone can blog about something that interests them, but that's not enough, because for every topic there are many other sites out there that are better, and you can't compete with them, so you won't get enough traffic, etc. For example, if you blog about cooking, there are many other blogs and sites out there that are established in cooking, which you as a newcomer could never compete with. So you will not get enough traffic to make money off of.

Or you can do a niche topic or unique one. That's what I did. I started two very unique sites, so that there was no competition. I also had a pre-existing email list and fan base to direct to my new sites. And that worked for me.

If I didn't pick a unique topic or idea, I would not have been able to compete with others sites out there. For example, there are already many conspiracy sites, such as this one, so a new one wouldn't have a good chance of becoming too popular.

But it was all slow and gradual, not dramatic as the internet marketing gurus claim."
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 18 Dec 2011, 23:13

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Craig Browning » 19 Dec 2011, 00:38

I have a dear friend that's 2nd Generation Amway Hustler. His family has made hundreds of thousands of dollars from it but guess what. . . it's still a con! Especially now days, it's little more than a mega warehouse store on line selling common goods in bulk rather than producing their own products (many of which were actually great!)

There is absolutely no "good" reason to fall for this kind of hustle, Scepcop -- NONE! It is modeled after all the other "get rich today" programs even using some of the same buzz lines and testimonial styles. The dude pulls in his big bucks selling a dream just like Image Consultants and any number of other fast talker will do (quick! It's Sunday Morning, there's a flock of them selling hope and opportunity on Tv this morning).
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Dec 2011, 07:20

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Dec 2011, 07:28

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 19 Dec 2011, 21:46

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 21 Dec 2011, 01:02

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 21 Dec 2011, 01:06

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 21 Dec 2011, 01:17

If he thinks miracles are logically impossible I doubt I'll like his reasoning. Ok, I'll listen:

Miracles aren't real because no-one has regrown a finger or an arm? How does that follow? If there is some being performing miracles, who is to say what they will or won't heal, or what they can or can't heal?

He suggest that since arms and fingers haven't regrown, therefore an eye can't be healed either. The conclusion doesn't follow from the premises. I agree that miracles most likely have never happened, but his logical argument is not sound.

I also didn't hear him say that miracles were logically impossible.
Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 21 Dec 2011, 02:58

How did the Sloan slug ooze into this thread? :shock:

The thing so many folks forget about "Miracles" is that they aren't "the norm" which is why we call them "Miracles" -- they are a seeming exception to the rule(s). We live in a world filled with miracles, some greater than others, but they are right in front of us; everything from Space Flight and DNA research to things as simple as gardening or helping someone overcome some kind of life altering trauma, etc.

I have serious doubts someone will grow back a leg, but many have grown back Tonsils, their Appendix and there are even instances in which Lung & Liver tissue has regrown to significant degrees, all before we started experimenting with such cultivation.

I really feel sorry for folks that can't or refuse to see the miraculous. I'm not talking about drama things like parting the seas or raising the dead, but the simpler things in life that allow us to know that there is far more to life than we will ever be able to explain or fully comprehend; realizing that we are still the monad and it's perfectly ok to be such.
Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 23 Dec 2011, 14:46

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 23 Dec 2011, 14:53

Scepcop
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Scam Alerts and Warnings