[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone! : Announcements • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Announcements and site updates.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Postby Scepcop » 25 Dec 2009, 10:59

I guess I should say that, even though it's very cliched...

Anyway, thanks for being on this forum. Hope you all have great holidays :)

Merry Xmas,
Winston
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Postby Scepcop » 25 Dec 2009, 23:32

By the way,
Don't forget to call your long distance friends and loved ones this Holiday Season by using one of our calling cards! International and domestic rates start at just one cent per minute!

http://scepcop.pushline.com

Thanks and Best Holiday Wishes to All,
Winston
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Eteponge » 26 Dec 2009, 00:00

Merry Christmas all!
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Dec 2009, 23:30

And for those of you who don't celebrate squat, I found this on YouTube. It's rather good.

NinjaPuppy

Postby The Warrigal » 28 Dec 2009, 10:25

A belated Merry Christmas to one and all.

Let's all have a Happy New Year!
The Warrigal

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Postby Scepcop » 31 Dec 2009, 17:23

Happy New Year Everyone!

Best wishes for a new and prosperous year!
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Jan 2010, 02:49

Ditto SCEPCOP.

I see that for the most part, everyone behaved while I was on vacation. For the record, I didn't see any ghosts, UFOs, bigfoots, etc. while I was gone. Nothing paranormal to report. :cry:
NinjaPuppy

Return to Announcements