[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I met William Two Feather - Native American Healer : Spirituality / Spiritual Teachings • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I met William Two Feather - Native American Healer

Discuss Spirituality, Share Spiritual Teachings and Lessons.

I met William Two Feather - Native American Healer

Postby Scepcop » 18 May 2010, 02:01

Hi all,

Here is an interesting person I met in a hostel in Santa Fe back in 2006. He has charisma and is a faith healer, medicine man, musician, spiritual teacher, author and used to be a tournament fighting champion too! Imagine that. A rare combination! I like eclectic types like that. He goes on world tours where he shares Native American culture, teachings, spirituality and wisdom in many countries.

Check out his website below.

http://www.2feather.com/

Plus he looks the part very well. He is one of the few Native Americans left who look like the stereotypical mystic and image given to them by Hollywood and the history books. Here are his photos so you can see what I mean.

http://www.2feather.com/gallery.html

Check out his spiritual music CD's that he sells at his site here:

http://www.2feather.com/music.html

Also, he runs spiritual retreats and teaching programs to spread Native American wisdom and spirituality. See more info here:

http://www.2feather.com/teachings.html

Some insightful posts about him from those close to him were posted in my blog. They are very insightful and show him to be a complex man who struggles between balancing his light and dark sides. So fascinating. This guy is like a Shakespearean character! Here are the posts:

http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.com/2 ... ative.html
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: I met William Two Feather - A fascinating Native American

Postby Scepcop » 18 May 2010, 02:02

Here are some interesting third party accounts of Two Feather.

http://onemancan.ca/concepts-of-faith-h ... o-feather/

http://peaceprojectfoundation.wordpress ... o-feather/

There's even a transcript from 60 Minutes where he is mentioned!

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/stor ... ly-natural

Some nice pics of him and his fans:

http://shamantools.com/aboutus.aspx

Here are some awesome pics of Two Feathers with his fans and audience at various events. He certainly stands out doesn't he? I love Native American culture.

http://shamantools.com/aboutus.aspx

At a Renaissance Faire too?

Doesn't Two Feather look like the Apache Chief super hero in Superfriends, the one who can make himself into a Giant? lol

Check out this video of him speaking Native American wisdom with mystical Native American music in the background!

There's a scene in it where he talks to a statue for a long time and teaches him how to play a flute, which I found to be odd. Why doesn't he face the camera and talk about the flute? Talking to a statue for a long time makes you look delusional. That was a poor choice on the part of the director. There's an interesting scene at the end where something appears out of the sky. That was a neat effect.

Here also is a 30 minute video about Shamans that he is in. There is a scene in it where he rides a harley and looks like a stud on it! lol Then he does an exorcism on his son and then tells his family he is leaving them.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 18 May 2010, 02:33

Why doesn't Two Feather wear, uh, uhh, err, uhh, two feathers?
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 18 May 2010, 02:38

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 18 May 2010, 02:48

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 18 May 2010, 03:43

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 18 May 2010, 03:47

ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 18 May 2010, 03:48

he looks like a theme park mascot indian
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: I met William Two Feather - A fascinating Native America

Postby Realist » 23 Jun 2011, 01:05

He sounds like a very interesting man. I am always fascinated by the point of view of native americans. I once took a trip to the Dallas cultural center and heard a native american share some of his ancestors stories. They are certainly spiritual people with interesting insights. Thanks for the video.
Realist

Postby Realist » 28 Jun 2011, 02:21

Has anyone else been to the ? I found it to be a very interesting place to learn about native american heritage. I think we can learn so much from past establishments and civilizations. We can learn to not to do and also what to do. It's very important.
Realist

Postby Scepcop » 05 Jul 2011, 03:26

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Morrisonsfweb » 23 Dec 2011, 18:49

From the comments, it sounds like he has found a great way to pick up women. PUAs eat your heart out. Hmmm, how about shape shifter English teacher? But seriously, unfortunately, you have to be skeptical about someone who claims to be a Native American these days. For example, the New Age movement has co-opted the sweat lodge and other rituals which real Indians take offense too. You may recall the recent incident in Arizona of a New Age seminar conducting a sweat lodge resulting in several deaths. Real Indian culture is communal and the tribal fathers know everyone in the sweat lodge and you don't enter until you prove yourself psychologically and physically worthy. You may want to do a Google search because some authentic Indian organizations are putting out websites where they are starting to speak out on the Big Business New Age movements copying of their culture.
[link removed by Moderator]
Morrisonsfweb

Re: I met William Two Feather - A Controversial Native Ameri

Postby Scepcop » 06 Feb 2012, 19:16

Hey check this out. William Two Feather just did an interview in some foreign country. I can't tell what the language is, but I recognize some Slavic Russian words in it. What language is it?

Here is a news report in some foreign country about his healing work, where he explains what he does. lol. I'll bet he loved the part where he smelled the neck of that hot blonde. lol

Here is a 14 minute interview with him in Europe about his life and mission as a healer and spiritual teacher. In it, he claims to have been in the Marine Corps Special Forces, holds a 4th degree black belt in Kung Fu (lol as far as I know, there are no "ranking belts" in Kung Fu lol), is the current title holder of the US knife fighting championship, has been in 200 street fights and bar brawls, was a star athlete in high school, and was an academic scholar. lol Wow, that's a lot of amazing accomplishments. lol I wonder if the interviewer really believed all that? lol Is there really an official tournament in the USA where the contestants fight with knives? lol WTF?! That's highly improbable, unless he's referring to some underground tournament. How would one win such a tournament? By stabbing his opponent to death? lol Wouldn't they need paramedics on hand to bring whoever loses each round to the ER? lol How would such a thing be legal in the USA, the land of lawsuits? lol In the last few seconds of the interview, he gave a message to all his bashers in my blog comments.

Check out the response to it in the comments section of my blog page about him. Now there are over 50 comments about him, most of which are vehement attacks with disturbing allegations. Dang.

http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.com/2 ... ative.html
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 06 Feb 2012, 22:23

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 06 Feb 2012, 23:16

Scepcop
Site Admin

Next

Return to Spirituality / Spiritual Teachings