[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
a voice that saved my a** : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

a voice that saved my a**

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Re: a voice that saved my a**

Postby brett » 26 Nov 2010, 01:31

it's spelt " "hypothetical" BTW :roll: - and if there's " not much point " as you put it - would not the JREF forum be a better place for you ?? - they have problems with spelling there too - must be a skeptic trait :lol: :lol: :lol:

as i have said to the sceptical many times - believe or not as you wish - makes no difference to me - i merely relate my experiences for the benefit of others for them to make their own minds up as to the validity of that experience - ( which you obviously have ) - i sure as heck wont be loosing any sleep over an anonymous person on the other end of a key board - who was not there - did not experience the incident - and thus is only CAPABLE of expressing an opinion on said experience

" the truth is still the truth - even if that truth is known to ONLY one person on the planet " ( or in this case 2 of us - the other being the colleague with me who heard exactly the same thing )

ho hum ............
brett

Postby Arouet » 26 Nov 2010, 02:01

Arouet

Postby derrida » 26 Nov 2010, 02:18

derrida

Postby Arouet » 26 Nov 2010, 03:36

Arouet

Postby derrida » 26 Nov 2010, 05:15

totally agree...

look.. i do have a little pride in speaking languages cause i have studiedthem since im little
so i dont like when people that doesnt even speak a 2nd language knock me down on grammar

for me is like if he was riding a donkey and make fun of the scratch in my car... is like.. what???
derrida

Postby brett » 26 Nov 2010, 14:32

derrida - you know nothing about me - so how do you KNOW i don't also speak several languages ?? - that is assumption and there is an old English saying "assumption is the mother of all f*** up's " - congratulations on your mastery of 4 languages BTW that quite an achievement :D

so rule no 1 - is ASSUME NOTHING about other people - unless you know them personally

and your friend is right - starting with the insults looses you cred- it ALSO marks you out as a SKEPTIC - as skeptics always start with the insults eventually ( usually when they are loosing the argument )

so rule no 2 - is if you wish to retain credibility - refrain from insulting other people on here

may i suggest that you read SCEPCOP'S article on the marks of a skeptic

now unless you have any valid questions or observations further to this matter - which will PROGRESS the discussion in an "open minded " manner - then i further suggest you leave it be ;) again i have given you ( and all here ) a truthful and accurate account of the experience AS i experienced it at the time - which as i have stated i am prepared to swear to in ANY court in the land under oath - so either you believe me or not as you wish - and accept that people DO have experiences that are outside of "logic" - scientific dogma and all rules of whats considered normal or possible - or you you don't , and if the latter is the case , then you do not have an " open mind " - but one limited by the tenets of "known" knowledge ( scientific or otherwise )

i do NOT ask you or anyone else to throw away their current belief system - merely to accept that there are many things we mere mortals do not understand - in other words accept "POSSIBILTIES " and accept that we humans DO NOT know everything !! about everything - for that is ASSUMPTION of the worst kind

there is little point in continuing this , as i am not going to change my observation of a valid experience - and you and others are never going to accept what i have said as even POSSIBLE - so we could carry on arguing about this " AD NAUSIUM " - a rather pointless exercise

rule no 3 - know when to walk away from an argument
brett

Postby derrida » 26 Nov 2010, 15:07

brett??
was i right? that you dont speak as many languages as i do!?!?!?
or even a 2nd!?!?!? was i right???

i bet i was RIGHT since you didnt touch the subject! hahahahahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess i might be psychic.. or wait.. maybe a voice told me that!
derrida

Postby brett » 26 Nov 2010, 18:10

oh DO stop being so tedious derrida - so you speak more languages well than me -big deal :roll: - i have only ever needed 2 - ENGLISH and COMMON SENSE

HOWEVER i can speak some

french
German
Italian
Cornish
Russian
and Spanish - all be it not well in any of them - but enough to get by with

and some sign language for the deaf - which has come in quite useful at times

there i have answered you question so is your ego satisfied now ??
brett

Postby Arouet » 26 Nov 2010, 21:50

Arouet

Postby derrida » 26 Nov 2010, 22:43

derrida

Postby brett » 26 Nov 2010, 23:09

@ arouet - YES i will admit i could ( sorry we could - don't forget it was not just me ) be mistaken - but as i have described - the evidence available to me at the time and to this day leads me to believe otherwise

@ derrida - пожалуйста я могу иметь стакан молока? - now stop being a tiresome individual - i will NOT be replying further as this is a fine example of skeptic tactics - disrupting a thread - trying to provoke the OP etc - you are just NOT worth the effort - GET A LIFE PAL !!
brett

Postby derrida » 26 Nov 2010, 23:20

dude!

you cant type in cyrilic im sure about it! i got you using babelfish hahahaha
look! i can do it too!
Я могу также иметь русского беседы с интернетом

wow! i learned russian in 20seconds!
i guess that voice taught me how to do it!
you dont speak russian, stop embarassing yourself

and this isnt a tactic! you started this whole language bs!
next time youll know not to criticize people that know more about the topic than you do
im sure you have things you are better than others, languages isnt one of them.
derrida

Postby Arouet » 26 Nov 2010, 23:36

Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Nov 2010, 21:31

NinjaPuppy

Postby derrida » 30 Nov 2010, 00:54

derrida

PreviousNext

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences