[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Astrology and Synchronicity : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Astrology and Synchronicity

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Astrology and Synchronicity

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 11 Aug 2011, 05:55

This is a Shakespeare story. My Twain ego is on hold.

This is my second attempt to post about this event sequence. The first attempt, simultaneous with the last events described below, failed inexplicably, right before my monitor took a job doing lights for an acid rock revival.

The Prediction:

In America, even sedulous avoidance cannot entirely keep Astrological influence away (Look at the 40th presidency!). Occasionally a friend will try to show me the days predictions. “Twain don't believe in astrology. Leos are skeptical.” I reply.
If they insist, good manners require I comply, and giving my true fears voice would require I break character from “Twain, the Skeptic.”
Like I ching, and tarot, I experientially respect certain astrologically mediated encounters with the stars too much to casually court them.
THE PREDICTION: “In a few days, something will happen that will change your attitude towards the better”
(Quote inexact. Attribution, Nikki's phone. But the time element was unusual in my exp. of daily horoscopes. The events described used the word “decent” or “decently”.)

The Outcome:

Two days later, a Christian told me God had told her to comp me $50 bucks on dog food.
This is the second time I have had a Christian tell me God had told him to give me money, and did it.
CONCLSION : GOD LIKES TO GIVE ME MONEY!!!
I had had a choice between dog food and another needed expense, so I promptly went and did that chore, and spent the rest of the money on dog treats.
Then I got over $200 dollars in traffic tickets, but I told the cop upfront there were warrants out on me for outstanding tickets, and he didn't arrest me.
So, at the other end of the scale from divine caritas is a minion of the drug war refraining from filing paperwork!

I was far more impressed when it happened, and the fact that God likes to give me money still tickles me, but experience has shown he also likes to throw me in jail, so I am freezing into paranoid denial. Comments, or advice?

“What's so funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Re: Astrology and Synchronicity

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 02 Sep 2011, 06:01

More synchronicity.
There is a water leak right under the chair in front of my computers.
I had just remembered, and told my room mate, that the reason we had so much trouble with our plumbing is that my ex cursed my plumbing when she left me.
The next day, a leak starts at my feet.
Comment?
Twain Shakespeare

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Sep 2011, 07:54

NinjaPuppy

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 04 Sep 2011, 09:50

Twain Shakespeare