[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you believe that they really killed Bin Laden? : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Do you believe that they really killed Bin Laden?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Do you believe that they really killed Bin Laden?

Postby ProfWag » 04 May 2011, 03:07

Winston,
What are your thoughts on the Bin Laden death? Do you believe he was killed? If so, do you believe we did it just because it would help cover up and complete the US's cover-up of the "inside job?" Just curious as I would love to hear about this recent news event from the eyes of a "Truther."
wag
ProfWag

Re: Scepcop and Bin Laden

Postby Craig Browning » 05 May 2011, 00:49

No one's done a YouTube video on it yet, too soon for the conspiracy brain-trust to formulate a unifying theme. . . give it at least 3-5 weeks, then we will find out what "really" happened. . . as per my previous post on this, I've heard that Osoma shaved his beard, took on the last name of Hernandez and is working on the Bush farm in Texas.
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 05 May 2011, 02:52

At first I was pretty suspicious too, since this seems to have been done in a manner to generate maximum suspicion! but I just listened to the press conference by Obama's press secretary and he made a good point: if Bin Ladin is really alive you could bet that a new video would be released pretty soon.
Arouet

Postby really? » 05 May 2011, 03:59

Even though he's dead like Elvis you can bet with certainty that rumors of him being sighted like Elvis will soon rise from the conspiracy loonytoons residing on the interwebs.
really?

Postby ProfWag » 05 May 2011, 04:04

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 05 May 2011, 12:11

I haven't followed the news. But I heard guys on my other forum say they have no body or DNA evidence.

Plus he was a CIA operative, so how can you believe anything?

ProfWag, do you even know what "Al Qaeda" means in Arabic?

Discussion about it on my other forum:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=10238
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 05 May 2011, 20:58

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 06 May 2011, 00:55

Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 06 May 2011, 01:03

Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 06 May 2011, 20:48

ProfWag

Postby really? » 07 May 2011, 06:10

really?

Postby Scepcop » 21 Jun 2011, 00:29

According to these researchers below, it was announced in the Arab world in 2001 that Osama Bin Laden died back then, so in the Middle East it is common knowledge that Bin Laden died in 2001. Only the Western media kept the illusion of him being still alive in order to promote its agenda. Do we feel stupid or what?

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Craig Browning » 21 Jun 2011, 21:34

Do bear in mind that even Hitler was smart enough to have two body doubles. . . it's very common practice even in show biz so as to escape all the poveratsy (sp)

From what we actually KNOW, the 2001 claim was a very amateur attempt to spread misinformation so as to get the west to stop looking for the man. . . it didn't work. From what I understand he's been in our sites more than a couple of times but the green light was never given for whatever reason. . . :idea: Oh yea! Bush was still in office and his daddy was friends with Osama's daddy, or some such. . . . :twisted:

Don't you just love Government Intelligence ?
Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 24 Jun 2011, 18:32

ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 24 Jun 2011, 22:40

The other "issue" behind that 2001 death claim thing is that it would have hurt Al Queda at the on-set of hostilities which we know ain't the case; the biggest reason as to why had nothing to do with the Western Media or NATO or the Western Alliance, etc. It was Al Queda's own Press Releases and video statements by Bin Laden over the past decade and I do believe there was a couple of suspected hospital visits our intelligence groups found out about after the fact. So there's just too much in way of documentation from "their" side of things for that National Enquirer (a.k.a. Youtube) to hold any weight.

As to the way we got rid of his body. . . I believe the whole dumping his body into the great abyss is a symbolic statement tied to Al Queda's way of looking at things. I can't recall precisely but I believe there is a metaphoric connection around this that stems from ancient military attitudes and how a conqueror or paladin, would cast the "demon" (evil source, bad guy, etc. ) into the deepest regions of the sea so that it could never return. It's allegory. . . one I wish I could find confirmation of but my mind just isn't able to refine a search phrase well enough. :|
Craig Browning

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups