[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JFK Assassination Conspiracy : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 13 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Misha » 15 Oct 2012, 03:01

Concerning Max Holland. I am carrying the argument of Max Holland over here from the Richard Gage AIA thread. Is Max Holland a CIA asset. In my opinion, yes. We only have to ask Jim Marrs, Mark Lane, Doug Horne and others why they feel the same. Make sure you read the comments below the post:

http://realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com ... ation.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Holland

Holland even received an award for his work with intelligence. I would say he is an asset...
Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2012, 05:36

I'll start a new thread to discuss the NatGeo documentaries as I have been watching a few of them this weekend.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2551
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 15 Oct 2012, 21:04

ProfWag

Postby Misha » 16 Oct 2012, 03:42

Misha

Postby Misha » 03 Nov 2012, 20:13

Hi Guys,

This was in today's NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/03/world ... 0X+t5ZIDxw

"Mr. Mailer’s book incorporated techniques of fiction like imagined dialogue, muddying the historical picture and in some views squandering what turned out to be a one-time opportunity to view the file."
Misha

Postby Scepcop » 12 Nov 2012, 01:55

Check out this taped confession by E Howard Hunt, a CIA officer who worked for Nixon, about his inside knowledge about the JFK Assassination. It was made by his son before he died. There is audio and video of the confession.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 12 Nov 2012, 08:14

I was excited until I saw that it was the guy blamed for watergate.
Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 13 Nov 2012, 08:04

Misha might know the answer to this one -- I was surfing the net recently and came across a site by following some links with a pic of the Book Depository where a claim was made that there was a sniper, not Oswald, at the opposite end of the building on the 6th floor, and it's possible to blow up the pic and get a human profile out of it -- a young guy wearing a white t-shirt. It's also impossible for LHO to have been on the 6th floor in a 'nest' without being able to look all the way along the inside of the building and see this guy doing something strange on the same floor, and without the guy of course seeing him with a putative sniper's rifle going about his everyday business. Of course, it seems highly unlikely LHO was on the 6th floor at all because he would have had to go down several flights of stairs and was found hanging around a Coke machine not the least bit out of breath seconds after the shooting = patsy.

Now I can't find this site and the pic analysis with a google search, but it made interesting reading. The point was made that that particular pic was always cropped in the press coverage and by the Warren Commission to exclude the window with the mysterious 'shadow' in it.

EDIT: it was the Tom Dillard photo, I believe, which places someone in the western corner window, not the south-eastern supposedly occupied by LHO. There is further eyewitness evidence from the day that suggests that at least 2 gunmen fled the TSBD -- and never said anything to protect themselves and their families.
SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Nov 2012, 02:09

All I know is that I attempted to watch the movie, "JFK" the other night and it confused the heck out of me. I'm just getting up to speed on what are known as some of the facts about this incident and I couldn't figure out what was fact and what was speculation, fiction or good entertainment.
NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 15 Nov 2012, 05:03

I think most of what appeared in JFK was verifiable, a few guessed at shots like what David Ferrie (Joe Pesci) and Clay Shaw must have gotten up to in their spare time. Jim Garrison did a lot of good work against the odds.

The event was now some 50 years ago, although it is still a 'modern' event, and in some ways technology has not moved on all that much. (And it appears that today's improved technology disturbingly is only useful for fabricating pictorial evidence when necessary.) I'm not particularly obsessed by that case because of time and it's not my country or system of govt or rogue agencies to worry about. The implications for govts around the world are still disturbing however. Meanwhile, in South Vietnam, the CIA was orchestrating the assassination of the Ngo brothers as they weren't opposing the tide of communism sufficiently to their liking -- although they were difficult times in that region. Apparently assassinations of other world leaders by the US go by accepted and unremarked as the normal conduct of business, but when it's their own it's a big deal, and must be a 'crackpot conspiracy'.

There are just so many books and analyses out there. Just stumbling on various items looking for the elusive south west corner pic, and it threw up this fragment of how the media were manipulated at the time -- several outlets had extra footage which 'disappeared' which probably showed the assassins and other evidence:

http://scribblguy.50megs.com/takingof5.htm

Apparently some 81% of Americans believe it was staged and LHO was a patsy on the balance of probabilities...
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 17 Nov 2012, 01:22

Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Nov 2012, 19:47

Oh my!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 18 Nov 2012, 02:11

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Misha » 19 Nov 2012, 01:04

That's a pretty good breakdown of those who have spoken up on the assassination, Scepcop. I agree the information is out there for the most part. Again, it is the consumption factor which moves a particular event forward in the public.
Misha

Postby Misha » 19 Nov 2012, 01:12

Misha

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups