[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Nassim Haramein's unified theory enters mainstream science! : Metaphysics / Quantum Physics / Nature of Reality • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Nassim Haramein's unified theory enters mainstream science!

Discussions about Metaphysics, Quantum Physics, the Holographic Universe and the Nature of Reality.

Nassim Haramein's unified theory enters mainstream science!

Postby Scepcop » 22 Dec 2010, 01:18

http://www.shamanicattraction.com/blog/ ... eld-theory

Nassim Haramein on Unified Field Theory

Here’s more important fundamental changes happening right now. Nassim Haramein’s paper on the The Schwartzschild Proton has just been approved and a few days ago! This means his radically different physics theories are now entering mainstream science. This marks the end of Quantum Physics and Classical Physics. We’re now entering a new realm of physics that contains it all with the Unified Field Theory.

This was published at the same time they found out that the galaxy had HUGE bubbles of gas above and under it. They thought the galaxy was flat and modern physics absolutely can’t explain this.

This matches the Unified Fields models elaborated by Nassim Haramein. This marks a new era for science. This bridges the gap between spirituality and science with the Unified Field Theory.

Here’s a presentation from Nassim Haramein in Australia last summer.

Description:

At the Nexus Conference in July 2010, physicist Nassim Haramein presents new concepts explaining how we are all interconnected and can access infinite knowledge.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Nassim Haramein's unified theory enters mainstream scien

Postby really? » 22 Dec 2010, 21:42

Far from it. AIP is a hub for phyisists and for networking. The magazine you so joyfully cited makes no mention of him. http://www.physicstoday.org/ AIP will under their magazine list a calendar of events. Events that are listed are not an endorsement nor peer reviewed. I think you've jumped the gun on this one.
Last edited by really? on 23 Dec 2010, 23:39, edited 1 time in total.
really?

Postby Arouet » 22 Dec 2010, 22:06

That link in the OP seems to link to a table of contents of the Dec 22 issue that indeed includes that article.
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 22 Dec 2010, 23:25

Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 23 Dec 2010, 19:32

This stuff's way over my head. Here's another person's opinion of him though:
http://azureworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/ ... art-2.html
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 24 Dec 2010, 14:36

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 24 Dec 2010, 14:47

Arouet

Postby Arouet » 24 Dec 2010, 14:55

One quick point: I did read some of the bob-a-thon critique and Haramein's response, but quickly realized that this was out of my league. Plus a couple other sources that this work is much disputed.

I'm not taking sides: let the physicists hash it out. If his ideas are sound, they'll pan out in the end and he'll get a Nobel.
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 24 Dec 2010, 21:21

ProfWag

Postby Mystery » 24 Dec 2010, 22:08

That paper was already reviewed a while ago and he won a price for it in 2009. What's new is that it is getting published.

Actually, it was published in their Conference Proceedings book. His website got updated with the details (it wasn't there yet when I wrote the article)

"Nassim Haramein's award winning scientific paper, "The Schwarzschild Proton," has passed the peer review process and has been published at the American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceedings. The table of contents of the proceedings book can be found on their site and should soon be updated with full text."

What I like about his work is not that it opens new doors to science, but that it brings rational explanations for what I already do.
Transform From Within to Achieve Concrete Results
Mystery

Postby Arouet » 24 Dec 2010, 23:28

I really don't feel like looking it up right now (very non-skeptical of me I know!) But I recall reading on one of those sites that I looked at that the award wasn't exactly a prestigious one. I mean, any award is great, but we shouldn't read too much into this one.

I would be cautious about drawing any conclusions from this paper at this time. It has not been peer-reviewed formally, and the comments from other physicists seem negative. At the very minimum we must withhold judgemnt at this time, let the physics community battle it out, then see what they agree on. Don't just grasp onto any hypothesis that seems to support some other belief you have.
Arouet

Postby caniswalensis » 24 Dec 2010, 23:50

caniswalensis

Postby Mystery » 25 Dec 2010, 01:39

What they think of the award doesn't matter now that he gets published. That's something else.

What doors it open?

Well... I personally know a few people who work and do experiments with point-zero energy.

UFOs have been officially disclosed and we see that other species have a whole other level of technologies including levitation.

I believe the equations of Nassim Haramein will allow to work with point-zero energy and levitation, although that's only my personal opinion. These technologies aren't new but very few people know anything about them.

What's even more important IMO is that it will provide a space in mainstream thinking to shift from mind consciousness to heart consciousness, as his equations fit with spirituality and inter-connected heart conciousness (I'm a Shaman with a computer programming background).

There is a lot to explore.
Mystery

Postby ProfWag » 25 Dec 2010, 19:58

ProfWag

Postby Mystery » 26 Dec 2010, 00:47

Before something becomes mainstream, it is known for a long time by a few people long before that. The founder of Quantum Physics, it took about what... 50 years before what he said became mainstream? Copernic died before people accepted that the Earth wasn't flat. Gallileo was jailed for saying that. All these new discoveries were known but controverted long before they were globally accepted.

When it comes to technologies related to the vacuum making 96% of the Universe, people have known for thousands and thousands of years that we were all connected. That's nothing new. You don't need to understand it from a physics point of view to achieve miracles or heal cancers. I know one guy (Daniel Pomerleau) who generates electricity from nothing and he doesn't need anything to do it. I heard of a few people who could levitate but I'm still skeptic about that one since I never saw anything close to it myself yet. If someone can do it doesn't mean it can be reproduced by scientists.

Technologies of the vacuum are technologies of consciousness. You can access these new doors from your mind without needing to understand it. In fact, analyzing it on a mental level will create mental noise that will prevent you from accessing those planes. You must silence your rational mind and bridge the gap between the conscious and non-conscious minds. All Shamans and healers have done that for thousands of years.

It terms of validating these theories, it is easy for people who are clairvoyant (who can see energies), clairaudient (who can hear energies), clairfeeling (who can feel energies) or clairknowing (who simply know what is). People like me and many others can see emotions and fears in other people and the way energies are connected between people through time and space. When you see it with your mind's eye, it's just a matter of validating whether the theory you hear matches what you see. If someone told you gravity was making apples fly up and you saw the apples falling on the ground, you would know it isn't right because you can see it. There are lots of people who see energies but not everybody openly talks about it.

What is very new is that we're finally bridging the gap between spirituality and science which have been two totally separate sciences for a very long time.
Mystery

Next

Return to Metaphysics / Quantum Physics / Nature of Reality