[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
'I'm dead serious': San Antonio couple calls 911 after 'Bigf : Unexplained Creatures / Cryptozoology • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

'I'm dead serious': San Antonio couple calls 911 after 'Bigf

Discussions about Unexplained Creatures and Cryptozoology. E.g. Bigfoot, The Lochness Monster, The Jersey Devil, etc.

'I'm dead serious': San Antonio couple calls 911 after 'Bigf

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Dec 2009, 11:11

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: 'I'm dead serious': San Antonio couple calls 911 after 'Bigf

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Dec 2009, 20:36

The first question that crossed my mind when reading the OP was, why in this day and age did this person not get a pic of this thing? Of course reading further answered that question. Homeless people who live in the woods don't generally have camera phones in their immediate possession.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Dec 2009, 21:23

If I were a sasquatch and I didn't want to be seen, then you know what I would do? I'd choose to hang out by 1 of the 10 largest cities in the US instead of moving a few miles West and living in the balconies and hill country where it is sparsely populated. That's what I would do if I didn't want to be found.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Dec 2009, 21:35

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Dec 2009, 21:44

How hard did the police look? We don't know. I don't think the police did anything but a drive by since the people claimed to be by a road and they did not report being in danger. Still it seems odd to have a sasquatch near one of the largest metropolitan areas in the US. This is like getting a report from Long Island or the DC Beltway area. Lots of people and something taller than 6'3" not being seen often?
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Dec 2009, 21:49

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Dec 2009, 22:02

I wondered about that. The only thing that is known is that statements were made on a 911 call. I didn't think I should start by posting a link and stating, "Another flim flam con perpetrated by incredibly stupid big foot believers." Other people might do that.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Dec 2009, 22:11

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Dec 2009, 01:35

NinjaPuppy I was joking about some posts here that begin with a defiant attitude that takes a hawkish, miltant viewpoint. I placed this post because I thought it offered some levity.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 09 Dec 2009, 01:40

wow... americans are crazy
by the way
what was the most incredible 911 call o 2009?

1. bigfoot sighting?
2. man calling 911 because they wont give him a lemonade at mcdonalds
3. my chimp attacked a friend and ripped her face?

oooh.... gosh..
Last edited by ciscop on 09 Dec 2009, 02:05, edited 1 time in total.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Dec 2009, 01:48

NinjaPuppy

Return to Unexplained Creatures / Cryptozoology