[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Werewolves are real !!! : Unexplained Creatures / Cryptozoology • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Werewolves are real !!!

Discussions about Unexplained Creatures and Cryptozoology. E.g. Bigfoot, The Lochness Monster, The Jersey Devil, etc.

Werewolves are real !!!

Postby ciscop » 01 Jun 2010, 09:27

well.. kind of
look at this group of kids

what a bunch of emo losers

hahaha then again.. i used to wear all black since i was into metal music back then
and i also painted my hair blue for the highschool yearbook photo
so who am i to judge?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: Werewolves are real !!!

Postby Scepcop » 01 Jun 2010, 15:17

In India, there was a case where a whole village saw a werewolf.

See this documentary:

Part 1 of 7:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-pXjd_acEw

Another clip:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Craig Browning » 02 Jun 2010, 04:13

My ex and I owned a real wolf (who, at a 135 lbs thought she was a 3 lb Pomeranian lap-dog) for several years, my health being the only reason we had to get rid of her (she went to the National Wolf Reserve and did educational shows within the school system). However, in having such an animal and learning to watch them you can see how some of the legend came into being. One biggie being the fact that unlike K-9s Lupine can stand straight up and down vs. the angle dog's must stand at. The can easily walk in the position short distances.

Aside from humans, wolves are the most intelligent mammal in North America with an intelligence average comparable to a four or five year old kid. That means they can figure things out and actually learn to words, knowing exactly what they mean and to whom they apply. I'm not talking Parrot or anything like Scooby Doo, but you can make out some of what they mouth or "whine" out as it were.

Wolves likewise "sing" it's a humming sound they make and from a distance, sounds like a young girl singing a tune of some kind. What makes this spooky is seeing the wolf standing from behind... the way the light hits them (her) makes them look like someone wearing a cloak & hood... toss in the singing and you're certain to freak out when coming face to face with the lass. . .

One of the other unnerving things Kahli would do is stand less than 18 inches from you, facing you. With the flick of her "wrists" she could jump up and over a 6 foot tall man (me, namely) in the blink of an eye... it's frighteningly fast!

Wolves are pussies... the love to be pampered, sleep on the water bed, roll in the good smelling herbs and each anything chocolate or of the dairy persuasion. Kahli likewise had a penchant for hunting moles in the back yard with our cat Tigger. The hunting of the moles was a good thing but the hockey game they would play with the little critters was rather disgusting...

Wolves can and do become surrogate mothers; aside from some of the more dramatic human tales around such Kahli ended up adopting three baby raccoons when their mother got hit on the freeway in front of our home.

Another interesting note... did you know that Wolf-Dog Hybrids... the ones that are most dangerous are the ones that have more dog gene in them vs. the wolf gene?

Wolves kill for two reasons only; food or defense. Dogs on the other hand kill simply for the sake of doing it, especially when in a pack.

The best wolf hybrid to own should be no less than 65% wolf, preferably a female (they are smarter, not as stubborn and far easier to work with) and bred with a k-9 breed that is closer related to the wolf. For an example; Malamute, Husky, Samoyed vs. Labrador, Coon-Hounds, Poodles, or Rottweilers.
Craig Browning

Postby ciscop » 02 Jun 2010, 06:51

really?
a wolf?
hahaha
not sure how will i feel having that on my backyard

i know magicians that own lions but they live in cages in awfull conditions i wouldnt want that either
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Craig Browning » 02 Jun 2010, 22:09

I've had several exotics over the years. My favorite tale is the summer we had a baby elephant in the show and my step-kids were constantly telling their friends to come over and see their new dog... :lol:

Up until the MS really started grabbing hold of me, I've always had animals of most every size and shape. The wolf was certainly one of my favorites for so many reasons. And by the way... she rarely stayed in the backyard. She was more of a pampered house wolf :D
Craig Browning

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Jun 2010, 05:34

I saw a wolf in the wilds of Alaska. It barked at me and I interpreted the bark to mean, "This is my valley please move on."It's a majestic animal.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 09 Jun 2010, 08:03

ciscop

Postby Craig Browning » 10 Jun 2010, 01:18

Craig Browning

Return to Unexplained Creatures / Cryptozoology