[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Should we change the forum theme? Here are some options. : Announcements - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Should we change the forum theme? Here are some options.

Announcements and site updates.

Re: Should we change the forum theme? Here are some options.

Postby SydneyPSIder » 28 Jul 2014, 06:59

yes, I noticed Milky Way Red too, that is kind of OK. take your point about the amount of grey in redsilver, but isn't the new current theme like that as well? I hadn't really noticed the JREF site, it's too ridiculous a site for me to visit for the blinkered attitudes there, and there's hardly any point going into the belly of the beast to argue with a bunch of nongs. So really any colour scheme that's nice will do!? There's just so many to choose from. Clearly people often just like what they're familiar with to come back, or an update of that, so you have to guard against that inclination as well. However, there is something to be said for maintaining image continuity, after all we have 10 regular readers! I think the mix of red and blue on this current theme jars a bit though.... maybe switch to milky way red for a while as an 'interim' theme that retains continuity but modernises a bit while we ponder the final branding solution with the marketing people...
SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Jul 2014, 21:56

NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 29 Jul 2014, 01:45

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Jul 2014, 02:56

Can you put some big honkin text up there?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 29 Jul 2014, 03:26

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby SydneyPSIder » 29 Jul 2014, 14:56

SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Jul 2014, 02:10

NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 30 Jul 2014, 15:18

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Jul 2014, 05:41

I think it looks FABULOUS!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 16 Sep 2014, 16:32

Update:

I've changed the theme to Prosilver. How do you all like it? I figured we should try it for a while and see.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Sep 2014, 06:22

I noticed. It's ok. I think that the text is a bit smaller but the look is sleeker.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 19 Oct 2014, 19:19

Update:

I've changed the color theme of this forum. The default colors were kind of too blue and too bright. So I changed it to something easier on the eyes. The blue is now a darker shade. And the background not so baby blue. What do you all think? Do you like these colors better?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 21 Oct 2014, 09:02

Update:

That new color theme I changed the forum to looked kind of dark and gloomy, so I changed it back to this baby blue default theme. At least this theme looks more upbeat, positive and ambient. lol
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Oct 2014, 09:09

How did I know that you were going to do that? :D

I agree that the gray was a tad gloomy. Not bad but I got used to the blue.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 21 Oct 2014, 09:30

Scepcop
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements